Pour others another shot of tequila

I look at my share of TV ON PC. So much so that we probably wear out a couch every several years or so. Ive seen everthing. Talking lizards, pigs that drive or fly high quality, dogs that wear dentures, everyone name it, Ive observed it.

So hillbillies finding turtles or catfish bare-handed or maybe talking babies making stock trades on-line aside, there are still a number of things on the television definitely irritate me. Enough so that I want to pour me another real chance of tequila.



  • Pass us the remote Manadh

    manadh-photography. com/2013/02/23/pass-me-the-remote

    This photo pats homage on the Grand Prix season, which ruins weekends even as (read: he) couldnt possibly record it watching it later; )


  • PASS EVERYONE THE REMOTE! - YouTube

    www. dailymotion. com/watch? v=9yOw4M_-26cBy jbabytwinkleSTAR 6 minute 1, 264 views Included Oct 23, 2007

    STARpick: The Remote USA + guest rockSTAR: Ashley Casselle Creator / DJ UK


  • Can anyone pass me the remote? - Gmail! Answers

    Full questionBest answerOther answersanswers. hotmail. com/question/index? qid=... Resolved Survive updated: Feb 13, 2008 12 articles 11 total answers

    Feb 13, 2008 Best solution: Just tell me which often direction to throw it all.... I'll pass you the remote for those who get me a ale.... Ask and you


  • Pass me personally the remote - Compact country of panama City Food Examiner. com

    www. examiner. com/list/pass-me-the-remote

    Pour me yet another shot of tequila WE watch my share connected with TV. So much to ensure I probably wear away a couch every 3 years or so. Ive seen the whole thing. Talking lizard


  • Urban Thesaurus: remote

    www. urbandictionary. com/define. php? term=remote

    Remote I'm sitting on there. Has bunch of pushy buttons on. Get your Mikhail Naroditsky out of my remote. buy remote keyrings & shirts.... Could you will pass me the remote?


  • Why I might Still Be Canadian: A friend or relative pass me the remote

    stillacanadian. blogspot. com/2013/05/someone-pass-me-remote. html

    May 03, 2013 An irreverent check out all things Canadian and Israeli by just a Canadian expat who somehow been for a while in self-exile somewhere from the empty expanse of the particular Negev...


  • Pass Everybody The Remote - YouTube

    www. bebo. com/watch? v=8W-mDAuOlM0By bitterscuttlecrab 11 minute 376 views Added December 06, 2007

    In this actions thriller/drama/comedy. Fred Loewe is usually pissed.


  • Pass Everyone The Remote, IT'S RIGHT F%@KING CLOSE TO YOU

    https: //www. facebook . com. com/pages/Pass-Me-The-Remote-ITS-RIGHT-FKING...

    Pass Me Typically the Remote, IT'S RIGHT F%@KING ALMOST YOU. 845 likes 1 debating this.